Logging Into Groundspeak

AtoZ

When you do a login to Groundspeak and you put your cursor over the login name a dropdown list appears, if you have more then one account which I have on my PC because my kids have memberships. In the list there is a couple of errors of names because of typos how do I delete these extra names? I hope this is clear and I know this is probable the wrong forum but I couldn't find the general GC.com questions.

cheers

When you do a login to Groundspeak and you put your cursor over the login name a dropdown list appears, if you have more then one account which I have on my PC because my kids have memberships. In the list there is a couple of errors of names because of typos how do I delete these extra names? I hope this is clear and I know this is probable the wrong forum but I couldn't find the general GC.com questions.

cheers

AtoZ,

If you're using I.E. you need to go to the control panel, then Internet options, followed by the "Content" tab, and then auto complete. It will clear "ALL" entries and you will need to re-enter each one as you go. I'm sure there is a folder/file buried somewhere in Windows where this info is stored and perhaps someone else will know where to look for it.

If you're using Firefox then you go to Tools, then options, followed by privacy and "saved forms". You highlight the ones you want to remove and delete them.

Good luck,

John

If you're using Firefox then you go to Tools, then options, followed by privacy and "saved forms". You highlight the ones you want to remove and delete them.

Not quite.

Under Tools, select Options. Click on Privacy. Expand the Saved Passwords section, if it's currently collapsed (click the plus sign in the box). Click the View Saved Passwords button. You can then scroll through the list and delete the ones you don't want.