Wsga Meeting Change

lucyandrickie

That's ok, but be aware in order to have been allowed to open back up, they would have to take care of the problems that caused them to close down in the first place.

Yes, because of this they are probably safer than most other places, including Godfathers.... at least for a while.

That being said, lots of people were expresing apprehension and Lucy & Ricky made the choice to move the meeting... at least for this month.

Right Wing Wacko Posted on Jul 7 2005, 10:05 AM

(TotemLake @ Jul 7 2005, 08:37 AM)

That's ok, but be aware in order to have been allowed to open back up, they would have to take care of the problems that caused them to close down in the first place. 

Yes, because of this they are probably safer than most other places, including Godfathers.... at least for a while.

That being said, lots of people were expresing apprehension and Lucy & Ricky made the choice to move the meeting... at least for this month.

IN this case, perhaps moving to a different restaurant is warranted. It seems their violations were pretty consistent over the past 3 years. They deserve to lose business if they keep repeating the same mistakes.

Thanks for the pointer MA!

I ( Lucy) made the decision to make the change. Leave Rickie out of it, he's just an innocent bystander :rolleyes::anibad::lol:

When I saw Analogdogs post about the closing, the first thing I did was to call Pegasus and I spoke with the manager. He told me that I shouldn't be concerned, that the closure was only because they had not paid to be inspected for 2004. Right after that I go online to the helpful link that Analogdog provided and saw some things that said otherwise.

I don't like being lied to. The truth (no matter how ugly) is always better. I can forgive a lot of things but that just struck me as wrong. Plus it just made me mad.

Yes, perhaps Pegasus is ok but if I'm setting up a meeting, then I would like to know that no one is going to get sick afterwards.

~Lucy

Ya'll have fun tonight- it's Thing 2's 5th Birthday and we're having a family party, otherwise I'd be there. Haven't cached for over a week- it'd be nice to just talk about caching! :lol:

That just means you'll have all the more fun on Tuesday - 'caching' up on the talk and caching! :rolleyes:

Hmmm.... Pizza! I haven't had that since breakfast! See ya there!