Tb's On Stats Page

WH

Here's something Ive been wondering about for a while.

When you go to someone's stats page and click on the virtual cache icon, you get a list off all virts they found. The same holds true for all other cache types.

On the other hand, it doesnt matter which variety of TB you click on whether it be tags, geocoins or jeeps, you get a full list of all TB's logged.

Why dont the individual TB types list seperately like the caches do?

Yeah, how come? I actually tried to look at WH's WJTBs and got all the bugs he ever touched. Seems like you need something like"and a.bugtype = $bugtype" in your WHERE clause. :rolleyes:

And with this post my forum posts now exceeds my finds, where is my prize? I do get a prize, right?

Another bump hoping someone can answer my question.

Why dont the individual TB types list separately like the caches do?

Because it is currently not a feature of the software. That is a direct answer to the question you asked.

Bumping a thread every day isn't going to get you an answer any faster. The Gang at Groundspeak do have other things besides the forums to deal with.

Because it is currently not a feature of the software. That is a direct answer to the question you asked.

That can be said about all the feature requests in this forum and it's that one of the reasons this forum is here. This feature request isn't all that odd. In fact I too would like to see to see it implimented.

The User Stats page already breaks out coins and jeep TB from other TB. So the functionality is already there and in use, it just needs to be implimented in the lists. It is rather silly to see someone has found two USA Geocoins only to click on the geocoin icon and get a list of 27 travelbugs.

Edit: Speling

Edited by Bushwhacked Glenn

That can be said about all the feature requests in this forum and it's that one of the reasons this forum is here. This feature request isn't all that odd. In fact I too would like to see to see it implimented.

The User Stats page already breaks out coins and jeep TB from other TB. So the functionality is already there and in use, it just needs to be implimented in the lists. It is rather silly to see someone has found two USA Geocoins only to click on the geocoin icon and get a list of 27 travelbugs.

Edit: Speling

You fail to understand that he didn't make a feature request. He asked why its not that way now.

Why don't the individual TB types list separately like the caches do?
That isn't asking if it could be done. If he has asked if it could be done then that would be a feature request.

I answered the question he asked. Maybe he should ask the question he wants asked and not the one he asked.

Edited by LaPaglia
Why don't the individual TB types list separately like the caches do?
That isn't asking if it could be done. If he has asked if it could be done then that would be a feature request.

I answered the question he asked. Maybe he should ask the question he wants asked and not the one he asked.

semantics