Does Anyone Know Thx4sht?

Hi all,

our travel bug (Bob the bug) has been picked up by a user called thx4sht.The user name sounds a bit suspicious to us to say the least!

The cache it was retrieved from was GCN7CG Clover Creek In My Backyard.

According to their stats, they have only logged one cache on April 24th 2005 (where our bug was) but have been a member since 10th Sept 2004.

Would anybody know this user? If they do could they please ask them to move our little fellow on please?I strongly suspect that our TB has been destroyed/stolen,but it's worth a chance.....

Thanks,

thunderbird30 (Jon & Sara)

Scotland

Edited by thunderbird30

Did you send him an email asking if he has your travel bug? Kinda weird that his first find was 09/12/04 and he logged that he got the tb from a cache 6-7 months later that he never found.

I stopped doing travel bugs all together, to many stupid people out there.

Don

Given the info i see in the other posts here i would say this is probably someone else using a puppet account, so you may try contacting the other finders of your cache, it may be one of them that actually found the cache and logged the bug under their puppet name for some reason. Tell them they can remain anonymous by dropping the bug anywhere and not logging it.