Interstate Caches In New Jersey

koneko

hi all - i'll be moving from kentucky to massachusetts in two weeks and was hoping to snag a quick cache in new jersey - i'll be driving a uhal plus towing my car - so not too keen on driving in cities! was hoping someone could possibly suggest a rest area cache or welcome center cache somewhere in the garden state - possibly on i78 or i95? (just guessing)

thanks in advance...

'neko

the white diamond pirates

Also Secaucus Panorama is close by. Its not a park and grab, but it has a rep as one of the better caches in the area and is definitely worth hitting.

Definitely is NOT a cache and dash. But you are right, it has a great view of the turnpike. :) And it's probably on my top ten list! Not sure how OP would make out with a U-Haul, though.

yeah, i just don't think i'll be hitting this one with a uhaul, car in tow, and pets in the truck!! perhaps another day!

'neko

Try... Rest Stop I-78 WEST for a quick one...

thanks, but the idea is to grab something easily, as i've got a uhaul and a car in tow - making a 'uturn' (i know, not literally) just for a cache going west bound - i don't think so - if you know of any east bound, in would love to hear em -

thanks anyways!

'neko

You'll just have to nab it on your way back to Kentucky sometime.

Ok. I see -- Lexington. I spent some time there, my freshman year at UK; flunked out (if a 1.4 average constitutes flunking out); moved back to Bowling Green and graduated three times from Western KY University.

all of my family is in massachsuetts. i moved down to lexington about ten years ago, and it's just time for me to get back in touch with my family and the area - i LOVE the northeast and can't believe i've spent so much time in ky! lexington is a great town (hard to call it a city) and i'll miss it, but i'm really looking forward to being back in new england =)

'neko

I was going to start a new topic when I stumbled upon this one. I'm driving from Massachusetts down to Cape May on Sunday and needed to know some caches I could hit on the way. I'm glad someone beat me to the question. Thanks for helping me out without even knowing.

Chris