Gsak?

I wish hints would show up on this gsak page.

I'm looking to make a list of cache info that I can print to take with me.

All I need to show is cache name/who place it/ rating/hint.

How do I get the hint to show on this page?

Also what is User data for? Can I load the hint into this column?

3a1ce2a3-b5be-4119-8093-b7bdd475af5b.jpg

I know the GSAK thread is always quite huge but GSAK questions posted there always get response - usually from Clyde the GSAK developer himself.

I did not see an easy way to do it myself but I'd try over there if I really wanted an answer.

I know the GSAK thread is always quite huge but GSAK questions posted there always get response - usually from Clyde the GSAK developer himself.

I did not see an easy way to do it myself but I'd try over there if I really wanted an answer.

Gsak thread?

Got a link? Is it on Groundspeak or does Gsak have a forum too?

Thanks,

I did not see an easy  way to do it myself but I'd try over there if I really wanted an answer.

Gsak thread?

Got a link? Is it on Groundspeak or does Gsak have a forum too?

Thanks,

yes - there is a GSAK thread - 7 pages right now - but don't sweat it - Clyde monitors the forums really well and will answer when he gets up. He's in Astralia.

Look for the red envelope - hard to miss - down about 14 topics right now - usually stays pretty close to the top of GPS Units and software.

Edited by CompuCash