Cache Listing

Check to be sure that you checked the box stating that the cache was active and/or that you didn't disable the page. The reviewers won't see a disabled page.

Also check for a note from the reviewer on the page and check to be sure that you are getting email from the geocaching.com system. Sometimes that will go into people's spam filters. If the reviewer left a note, respond through email because they don't get automatic notification of notes left on the page.

If those seem OK, I suggest sending a polite email to the reviewer and ask. If you don't know who that is, someone in your local forum should be able to tell you who to email. It could be that there is some specific issue or perhaps the reviewer has something going on that has them backed up. Hard to say.

Hello,

I am a volunteer cache reviewer and I've just checked the cache queue for you to see what might be wrong. I see that you have two submissions that have not yet been published.

The first cache, submitted on April 23rd, is temporarily disabled, meaning it no longer appears in the queue of caches waiting for review. At the top of the page it says:

The reviewers will not see this listing until you activate it.

This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

It appears that you disabled the cache yourself by posting this note:
because you idiots havent listed it yet and ite been over 2 weeks
That note followed on the heels of your May 2 note:
"WHER ARE YOU GOING TO LIST MY CACHE? ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK. STOP MESSING ABOUT AND EMAIL ME BACK OR LIST THE CACHE. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS...ITS PATHETIC!!!!!"
I note in passing that this communication strategy may not necessarily expedite the review of your cache submission.

It then appears that you submitted a second cache at the same coordinates and with the same cache description on May 4th. This cache is presently pending in the review queue with a designation that it is "on hold" by Eckington, one of the UK's volunteer cache reviewers. If Eckington has not communicated with you by e-mail, I'd suggest dropping him a line directly. There is no further information available to me from either cache page that would tell me what issues, if any, might be presented by a cache at this location.

A helpful summary of the process when there are delays in the review of your cache can be found in this FAQ entry in the Groundspeak Knowledgebase.

I do hope that this information is helpful.

Edited by Keystone Approver

because you idiots havent listed it yet and ite been over 2 weeks

"WHER ARE YOU GOING TO LIST MY CACHE? ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK. STOP MESSING ABOUT AND EMAIL ME BACK OR LIST THE CACHE. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS...ITS PATHETIC!!!!!"

That's the way to treat the volunteers!