Nc Geo Events In July?

ww8ball

Hey ww8ball, the event calendar link is on the main gc.com page near the bottom. I didn't see anything already posted for NC in July, so start planning. You can get an event cache approved up to three months in advance, and it must be listed at least two weeks prior to the date to allow people to plan to attend. Rocky Mount's great location is bound to draw cachers from many directions; you should have a good turnout. You might want to just scan some of the cache pages for already listed events for some ideas.

There is a major event scheduled for the Hampton Roads VA area for the 23rd, so you might want to pick another weekend.

July is out, just got the word about the Great American Kettle Cache in VA, planning on that... I will still be getting an event together but it will be for the Fall. Any suggestions on what anyone would like to have, events, venues, cache games?

July is out, just got the word about the Great American Kettle Cache in VA, planning on that... I will still be getting an event together but it will be for the Fall. Any suggestions on what anyone would like to have, events, venues, cache games?

Wait, I am lost, what is wrong with a meet and greet dinner for geocachers? I'd come, just so I could get harassed in person by all you NC screw balls :unsure:

Success....we get to meet, greet..uhhh harass geoholic in June..or is the meet and greet in May. Dates man! Dates! :unsure: I gotta start marking my calendar I'm getting lost between Trail Days, geo meet and greets, AT section trips, the Kettle Cache and general geoing!!!!! Good Luck on you RE exam today!!!!!