Need Some Help From Baltimore-area Cachers

DNStephens

Greetings fellow cachers.

My friend (JoeyF) and I are planning a trip to the Baltimore area for a combination of baseball at Camden Yard and some caching.

Could anyone help us out with a few zip codes or some 'really cool' caches in the area that are 'must-do's'

We'll also be travelling south from Niagara-Buffalo area so we'd also appreciate knowing if there are any highway-drive-by cache identifier codes that would return a found set of caches along the interState or along any of the N-S highways?

We're aiming to be in the Baltimore area the last week of July and if there are any folks in the area who might like to go caching with us, we'd appreciate the chance to meet you, and have you guide us a bit... or at least, help us find a good retaurant or pub after a day of caching.

Many thanks & happy caching!

Greetings fellow cachers.

My friend (JoeyF) and I are planning a trip to the Baltimore area for a combination of baseball at Camden Yard and some caching.

Could anyone help us out with a few zip codes or some 'really cool' caches in the area that are 'must-do's'

We'll also be travelling south from Niagara-Buffalo area so we'd also appreciate knowing if there are any highway-drive-by cache identifier codes that would return a found set of caches along the interState or along any of the N-S highways?

We're aiming to be in the Baltimore area the last week of July and if there are any folks in the area who might like to go caching with us, we'd appreciate the chance to meet you, and have you guide us a bit... or at least, help us find a good retaurant or pub after a day of caching.

Many thanks & happy caching!

Well Time will not dim is right outside the stadium - it is a virtual cache though.

I thought Top of the Hillwas a nice cache. Especialy if you approach from the Inner Harbor and go up the face of the hill :huh: - that was cool.

If you search on those two, you will see there are a bunch of caches around the Inner Harbor and surrounding areas. Some micros, some virts, and just outside the area (not really walking distance, but a 10 min drive) are some standard ones.

-dave

Edited by Phonedave