Question About The Rino Line Of Recevers

I am just getting tired of taking my talkabout and my legend out with me and was wondering about the quality of the radio on the rino.

My friends and I have the older talkabout 200 and 250's and the voice quality is perfect but another friend bought some audiovox radios and they sound like utter garbage.

I don't know anyone with a rino to try it out so here I am asking you folks.

Thanks for any help.

Ya I know that they dont transmit very far but when my daughter and I are out caching or at a park or something we both have the radios but I am just tired of juggling both of them so I was looking at a pair of 120, I can talk to her and know where she is at.

Sound quality is the key though, that is all that is holding me up from getting one.

Sound quality is the key though, that is all that is holding me up from getting one.

Then I don't think you'll have any worries with the RINO GPSr's. Not only are they great GPS units...but the voice quality is excellent - clear, crisp, and the volume adjustment is easy to use and has a very wide range.

Regards,

Bill