Help! How Do I Set Up Caches In Palm And Legend?

I am a recent Premium member. I want to be able to download cache information into my eTrex Legend and also have the cache info in my old Palm m105. I installed EasyGPS in the PC and can send and receive info to my Legend, and I installed MobiPocket in the Palm, but I don't understand the method to get the cache text information into the Palm. Is there a way to have it download the waypoint info to the Legend and the text into the Palm simultaneously, or something like that?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Graig

I downloaded Cachemate, which costs a paltry $8.00. Then I downloaded GSAK (after using EasyGPS first).

With GSAK you can export caches to a .pdb file that Cachmate converts to pages about the cache, including past logs, and a page where you can log your experience.

GSAK will also send those waypoints to your GPS.

After using it for 21 days, you get "nag screens" to pay the $20.00, but I found it to be invaluable after the 21 days and registered it.

In this "GPS Units and Software" Forum, there is a GSAK thread where you can ask questions.

There is also a thread about Cachemate.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try GSAK and Cachemate later. I already have mobipocket and easygps installed, and I finally figured out how to get the info in my Palm.

Is there a way to just put in the cache specs and skip the logs?

We don't know if there is any other way to do it. The only way we know how to do it is with GSAK and Cachemate because we read the forums before trying anything and since that seemed to be what everybody is using to do the things we wanted, we caughed up the $28. The nice thing is you can load your GPSr, Cachemate and a favorite mapping program by clicking one macro button and know the same waypoints went to all three places, how cool is that? ;)