Benchmark Pocket Queries

TetrAmigos

Hey fellow hunters, a question for you. Has there ever been any talk of incorporating Benchmark locations into the Pocket Queries function for us Premium Members? Maybe as a separate Query to enhance the useablity of Benchmark hunting?

I did a brief search for a topic like this, but came up dry. How would you feel about a function like this at gc.com? If it's been chatted about before, would you be so kind to post the link to the thread? Thanks! Happy caching.

This topic has been discussed may times. As far as I know, which isn't saying much, there aren't any plans to add this feature.

There are some who have found creative ways around this problem by downloading the loc files and somehow converting them. They will have to better explain the process since I haven't tried it yet.

Editing to add - Hey. I hope the latest addition to the family is doing well.

Marvin1226

A.K.A - Chad

Edited by marvin1226

Truth Be told, Squeeky wheels get greased. I don't think it will ever get done if you squeek here.

Here is where you will squeek and be greased!

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=8

Jeremy reads that website forum all the time and he is who you want to influence if you really want this feature. I would do my asking over there. He never reads the Benchmark forums so getting something like that done here is just falling on deaf ears.

Good Luck, Rob