Holland Trip

We are heading to Holland this fall and I need some advice. I have never been to Holland before and am unfamiliar with its cites, streets and parks. What is the best way to research geocaches when I do not know where I am going to be and how far everything is? I am not sure if I could reach a computer to do research when I am in Holland. My wife has family there, but I do not think that any of them are geocachers.

Thanks in advance,

TeamGeoduck <_<

Holland is a very modern country - some would say TOO modern. You will have no problem finding an internet cafe in the cities. (other cafes too if your taste runs to that - I am sure you know what I mean, if not, e-mail) I worked for a Dutch company for many years and have visited the country on numerous occasions. The people are very friendly and a large percentage speak english. Take the same care as you would around any large city and you should have a great time. Enjoy.....

Depends on what part of Holland. Amsterdam there are several fun caches in walking/bus distance from the central station. The only cache near Schiphol (the main airport) is quite a walk, but it can be done. There are lots of fun caches in Holland, but loo closely at the map as there are more canals than bridges in much of the country.