A Walt Disney World Benchmark!!!

Los Lacos

Hey We found a Walt Disney World Benchmark in Florida, just outside of EPCOT. If any one wants to you can go find it yourself. it isnt in the database though.

28 22.586 N

81 33.018 W

It is set in the pathway heading from the main entrance to Epcot heading to some bus stations.

WDW008.jpg

Edited by Los Lacos
Hey We found a Walt Disney World Benchmark in Florida, just outside of EPCOT. If any one wants to you can go find it yourself. it isnt in the database though.

28 22.586 N

81 33.018 W

It is set in the pathway heading from the main entrance to Epcot heading to some bus stations.

Try this topic: New Disney Benchmarks Page, Let me know about others!

or go directly to the page at Patty Winter's Disney Benchmarks Page

I didn't take the time to see if the one you found is listed.

edit: removed picture from quoted material

Edited by rogbarn

Thank you for the pointer to my Disney benchmarks page, Rog!

Los Lacos, welcome to the Disney benchmark hunting family! If you find any more, please grab coordinates and photos for them and if I don't have them on my list yet, send the info along and I'll add your new one to my page.

Pasha, there are some Disneyland/DCA marks on my page, too. There's also a link to Klemmer's DCA Benchmarks virtual geocache.

Oh, and Los Lacos, the reason that mark isn't in the Geocaching.com database is because it was placed by Disney surveyors on Disney property. There are some nearby marks that were placed by public agencies that are in the database.

Patty

Oh believe me, as soon as rogbarn posted the link I spent about 30 minutes there. We're going to be hitting Disneyland again either in May or in October, and I'm planning on spending some time checking out the found marks and keeping my eyes peeled for others. Great page.