Found On Cache Page

webscouter.

I have a request for the cache pages. Is there any way that the red check mark could be up at the top of the cache page if you have already found the cache? Sometimes cache names change or I just don't remember the name and someone will ask if I have found it. I then have to scroll through all the cache logs to jog my memory. It would be nice to have the indicator there so I know if I am looking for a log that exist.

I'd like to suggest you get a copy ok GSAK and use it to keep track of your caches as well as those you have not yet found. If you once get your found caches in GSAK, your counts will match the logs here and you will have a permanent record on your computer of your found, placed and not found.

MM

I'd also like to see some kind of indication on a cache page that I have already found the cache -- perhaps in the upper right hand corner near where the number of people who are watching is shown.

In regards to the GSAK comment -- I already use GSAK (and love it). However, I frequently look up caches from places other than my house. I don't have GSAK loaded on my machine at work, the library, my friend's house, etc. (If only I could get GSAK to run from a jump-drive... but that is a whole other topic).

I have GSAK installed on a USB "thumb drive" attached to my keychain. GSAK goes with me, regardless of computer. It's a bit slower than native hard drive installs, but not enough to overcome the advantages of having it portable.