Multiple Tb's

This cache has multiple TB's linked to one Tag number, and the log seems to be tracking one of the Tag's okay.

However, I have one of the others, if I try and log it I'll mess up the log for the other TAG.

Should I log it, just move it or put it back where it was?

Nebias

PS originally posted on general Forum, thought it may be better placed here..

I'm not sure I understand the problem.

It seems to me that there are two travel bugs (Northing and Westing) who each have their own pages: here and here. You find each bug, note the part of the number and then go find the bonus.

There are then some signature items which also contain the coordinates.

If you're having trouble finding a sig-item womble with the coordinates on, you can go and find one of the travel bugs, because you know where they are. The other ones are not TBs. Does the one you found have a TB number on it?

That's what it seems like to me.

Cheers,

Stu

Sig-items as I understand it are unique to the CACHER not the CACHE.

It's not a sig-item, it definitely relates to the cache.

It's a duplicate of the TB.

Does it say it's a travel bug, and have a TB tracking number attached?

If it does, it'll be a duplicate TB. Feel free to log it or not, but you should probably put it back in another cache so other people can get the information from it.

If it doesn't, then it's just a 'special' cache swap. Not trackable, but it should be placed in a cache for the same reason I just stated.

A sig-item can be related to a cache. It's just something that someone always tends to leave in a cache. For our first 50, we always left a wet-wipe along with our other swaps. That was our signature item. If we'd left something with information on finding one of our caches, it would be a sig item AND related to the cache.

Makes sense?

Cheers,

Stu