Save On T.b.'s

Dennisfauchez

I'm going to be picking up some T.B.'s soon and I was wondering if anyone in Niagara wanted to save on shipping and have me buy them some too. I'm not trying to make a profit, w/e they cost me they'll cost you... :)

And even if your not from Niagara and you plan on comming down for a few caches sometime I'll gladly hold them for you...

If anyone wants in, just post here, i'll have it notify me and I'll add you to my list. I'm likely going to order them in 2-3 weeks time, to give everyone a chance to see this post.

(P.S. I plan to order them from GPSCentral.ca, if anyone knows anywhere cheaper please include it in your post. Thanks)

GPSCentral

Happy Caching :rolleyes:

:D

-D-

Edited by Dennisfauchez

Ok, I did the math... Providing that GPScentral has combined shipping on orders this is how the costs will work out...

Number of bugs ordered / cost

1- $15.95

2- $11.95

3- $10.62

4- $8.74

5- $8.58

6- $8.48

7- $8.40

8- $6.87

9- $6.99

10- $7.09

11- $7.16

12- $6.83

13- $6.92

The bugs have price breaks at 4-8-12-16 and so on. If the order is at 3-7-11... I'll fill in the extra to keep it cheap :rolleyes:

So if you're interested it's less then half pirce at 8 people :)

The prices all INCLUDE shipping+handling charges :P

Please post to let me know

Sofar the order is at 2 for myself

-D-

Edited by Dennisfauchez

Dennis,. it looks like you're posts were made over two days! Give people a chance my friend, not everyone goes on the forums every day! If I had seen this posting last week, I would be making an order with you. As it is Ive made my order and Im fine. I think you might find interest over a week or two.

Good luck, good idea and thanks for the math!

Dave

Eric,

Between work and school I don't often go out on drives in Niagara Falls, but solong as you don't mind a slight delay, I'm sure I could find a way to get them to you. By the time I receive them it should be about mid-May and by then I'm sure I'll be considering some N-F geocaches :o So I'm sure I can work something out for you.

:o

-D-

Oh man, they charge you guys a fortune for travelbugs up there. Here's another option. NYGO put in a bulk order for travelbug tags, then we sell them to our members for $5 each (no shipping). The exchange rate is not that different now, so it would probably work out to just over $6 Canadian each. I travel up to the niagara region often and could bring some with me. We usually have them available at our pub nights too if you feel like making a trip across the border.

Denis;

Jungle hair may have a good idea...

If it works out, I'm sure we can figure something out for delivery. I will be down in the area at some point over the next few months and if you can't make it out to the Falls, I could likely go and grab them from you.

Cheers;

Eric

P.S. Where are you located? I assumed Niagara meant the Falls, but I guess it probably encompasses a larger area...