Picked Up Tb

zcubed

I picked up the Helping hand TB today and when I submitted the entry I got the dreaded Server busy message. :ninja: It shows that I retrieved the TB from the cache, but it isn't in my inventory so I can't drop it. What do I do now? :ph34r:

Yeah, that does look weird... the bug's page shows the most recent log entry as you retreiving it from Wetlands Cache, and yet is still says "Recently spotted in Wetlands Cache."

I just tried the "Found it? Log it" link, to see what options it's currently giving. "Retreived from Wetlands Cache" is still available, so how about if you just try clicking on that again? (You can delete the second log entry if it works.)

Yeah, that does look weird... the bug's page shows the most recent log entry as you retreiving it from Wetlands Cache, and yet is still says "Recently spotted in Wetlands Cache."

I just tried the "Found it? Log it" link, to see what options it's currently giving. "Retreived from Wetlands Cache" is still available, so how about if you just try clicking on that again? (You can delete the second log entry if it works.)

Yep, try retrieving it again.