The Rebirth Of C.a.c.h.e.

LaPaglia

Its time to step up and re-energize C.A.C.H.E. Things have been slow as of late and its time for new blood and new ideas. C.A.C.H.E. had a great start in 2002 and was going strong until last fall. Since then it has basically been on hold. The problem is that the Chairman of the Board. President, Main Meeting planner, gopher and just about every other position was held by one person, yours truly. It worked great when we started but as things got bigger it was too much for one person to deal with and it really didn’t dawn on me to ask for help (no one said I was smart). Now I am asking for HELP. We need a New President. I would like to stay on for the next year as the Chairman of the board of Directors. We need a New meeting Coordinator as your current one is having health problems and doesn’t need the stress of trying to do this to, Although if she still wants it she is welcome to the job. We need a membership chairman. A webmaster, A forum moderator. New software for the forums might be nice. There are several other positions that need to be filled including Board positions for Colorado springs and Fort Collins. Please contact me at Pres.cache@gmail.com if you are interested or have other suggestions. Feel free to post on the forums with suggestions too.

Please use the above email address to contact me if you would like to help in anyway with the rebirth of C.A.C.H.E. This is a good group of people and we can make this work. But we need help. It has gotten too large for one or two people to handle.

Thanks

Michael LaPaglia

President C.A.C.H.E

Edited by LaPaglia

I think C.A.C.H.E. has become like a virtual cache and gone locationless. But what does one expect when any of the PTB"s of C.A.C.H.E. never show up at any of the events in this state other than the big one in the Springs or their own events.

There are small enclaves of dedicated cachers in this state that don't like the crackdowns on virtuals and other subjective and unclear guidelines so they will continue to do their thing and cache on in their own way. And have their own version of WOW, even though others think its mundane.

One might even wonder why no one other that this old controversial, opionated and stubborn cacher is the only one to post to this topic to date. Because as we say in Gaelic, a language that the clergy doesn't understand.

Tha Mi Fo Churam.

I think C.A.C.H.E. has become like a virtual cache and gone locationless. But what does one expect when any of the PTB"s of C.A.C.H.E. never show up at any of the events in this state other than the big one in the Springs or their own events.

There are small enclaves of dedicated cachers in this state that don't like the crackdowns on virtuals and other subjective and unclear guidelines so they will continue to do their thing and cache on in their own way. And have their own version of WOW, even though others think its mundane.

One might even wonder why no one other that this old controversial, opionated and stubborn cacher is the only one to post to this topic to date. Because as we say in Gaelic, a language that the clergy doesn't understand.

Tha Mi Fo Churam.

;)

Sounds to me like you took this thread to post your own aggenda!

;)

I think C.A.C.H.E. has become like a virtual cache and gone locationless.  But what does one expect when any of the PTB"s of C.A.C.H.E. never show up at any of the events in this state other than the big one in the Springs or their own events. 

There are small enclaves of dedicated cachers in this state that don't like the crackdowns on virtuals and other subjective and unclear guidelines so they will continue to do their thing and cache on in their own way.  And have their own version of WOW, even though others think its mundane.

One might even wonder why no one other that this old controversial, opionated and stubborn cacher is the only one to post to this topic to date.  Because as we say in Gaelic, a language that the clergy doesn't understand.

Tha Mi Fo Churam.

;)

;)

So anything that isn't politically correct is an agenda? I don't think so. Tahosa probably speaks for many that just prefer to stay in the background. Most cachers choose to stay out of politics to ovoid the usual criticisms when they dare express their views. The bottom line is that when something is done right it usually works. No one including myself likes to fight city hall. I'd rather go my own way and do my own thing. I'd guess that the majority of cachers (lurkers) feel the same way.

So true Sax. One has to admire the dedication and work that was done. It will be some big shoes to fill. I hope Michael finds someone to carry the torch. Working with land managers as diverse as the ones we have here on the front range can't be an easy job.

I think C.A.C.H.E. has become like a virtual cache and gone locationless.  But what does one expect when any of the PTB"s of C.A.C.H.E. never show up at any of the events in this state other than the big one in the Springs or their own events. 

There are small enclaves of dedicated cachers in this state that don't like the crackdowns on virtuals and other subjective and unclear guidelines so they will continue to do their thing and cache on in their own way.  And have their own version of WOW, even though others think its mundane.

One might even wonder why no one other that this old controversial, opionated and stubborn cacher is the only one to post to this topic to date.  Because as we say in Gaelic, a language that the clergy doesn't understand.

Tha Mi Fo Churam.

:blink:

:mad:

So anything that isn't politically correct is an agenda? I don't think so. Tahosa probably speaks for many that just prefer to stay in the background. Most cachers choose to stay out of politics to ovoid the usual criticisms when they dare express their views. The bottom line is that when something is done right it usually works. No one including myself likes to fight city hall. I'd rather go my own way and do my own thing. I'd guess that the majority of cachers (lurkers) feel the same way.

nOwae and Tahosa

Please note the title of this thread and tell me how Tahosa's comment follows the topic.

I am full of care, too!