"find A Benchmark" Link Bug?

Klemmer

Maybe this has been reported before (looked, but didn't see it):

If you are viewing a benchmark page, the new link button (top left) for "Find a Benchmark" doesn't work (I mean the left magin new one under "Hide & Seek a Cache"). It just refreshes the benchmark page you are on, rather than going to the "Benchmarks Home Page". Yeah, I realize that you can use the "Start a new search" link on the page itself, but THAT link goes to the search page that doesn't allow PID entries. I think the link code needs a tweak.

Obviously this is related to the new changes, since the Benchmarks link in question is new. AND BTW: Thanks for the link, and all the other changes. Very Nice, Very Appreciated.

Edited by Klemmer & TeddyBearMama
If you are viewing a benchmark page, the new link button (top left) for "Find a Benchmark" doesn't work (I mean the left magin new one under "Hide & Seek a Cache").  It just refreshes the benchmark page you are on, rather than going to the "Benchmarks Home Page".

I've noticed a similar problem with the watchlist page. If I click on the link to "My Account" on the left, the watchlist page gets refreshed. At least, that's what happens when I use Internet Explorer 5.1 on an iMac. Yesterday I tried it in some version of Internet Explorer on a PC, and it worked OK.

In both cases, it seems as if the browser is adding something to the intended URL. For the 'Find a Benchmark' link, the URL should end with "/mark/", but instead ends with "/mark/details.aspx/?PID=" followed by the PID of the benchmark whose page you're viewing. For the "My Account" link, the URL should end with "/my/", but instead ends with "/my/watchlist.aspx".