Question About Pocket Queries

A month ago when I started all this I set up a daily pocket query for the area I live in. I set it so it would find caches that I hadn't found. I just now noticed as I download this to my computer, I no longer have the caches in my gps that I have already found. My wife borrowed my gps to take some friends to a cache that I had already found and she couldn't find it. My question is this, how do I set up a query that will download both caches that Ihave found and not found? I tried checking both boxes and it came back with no caches at all in the query.

Hi

I have a PQ which lists all caches within x distance. In the area marked "That (and)" I have no boxes checked. This way all caches are returned. Of course this includes inactive caches, so to include those, check the "Is Active" box.

The rest should be as desired.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew

A month ago when I started all this I set up a daily pocket query for the area I live in. I set it so it would find caches that I hadn't found. I just now noticed as I download this to my computer, I no longer have the caches in my gps that I have already found. My wife borrowed my gps to take some friends to a cache that I had already found and she couldn't find it. My question is this, how do I set up a query that will download both caches that Ihave found and not found? I tried checking both boxes and it came back with no caches at all in the query.

how about doing two distinct queries? one for those you have NOT found, and one for FOUND

then load which one you want into the GPS, or both