Cotm

rutson

My suggestion for the rules:

1)  You must be a UK based cacher.

2)  All caches count home and abroad including locationless (reverse) caches.

3)  Travel bugs will be counted on the day you picked them up. All bugs need to be moved to be counted

(apart from things that don't need to be moved i.e  log books/cars/personal TB's)

4)  Travel bugs released applies to newly activated by you and released that month.

5)  Trigpoints only count the first time you log them and must have been visited that month.

6)  Points will be awarded as the table below. All entries to be in by the 15th of the following month.

7) All you need to enter is 10pts.

8) Talking about Geocaching on prime-time national television - 1000pts.

Don't forget this is just for fun so please enter regardless of your score.

From January 2005 there will also be a Table WITHOUT trigpoints.

Very pleased (like it was any of my business) with the new points system Brian - thank you for making those changes. I suppose those who log TPs will use that version of the table and those who don't will use the other. Everyone gets what they want - good solution Brian. I just hope it doesn't add a lot of extra work for you. <_<

SP

My suggestion for the rules:

1)  You must be a UK based cacher.

2)  All caches count home and abroad including locationless (reverse) caches.

3)  Travel bugs will be counted on the day you picked them up. All bugs need to be moved to be counted

(apart from things that don't need to be moved i.e  log books/cars/personal TB's)

4)  Travel bugs released applies to newly activated by you and released that month.

5)  Trigpoints only count the first time you log them and must have been visited that month.

6)  Points will be awarded as the table below. All entries to be in by the 15th of the following month.

7) All you need to enter is 10pts.

8) Talking about Geocaching on national television, Sunday lunchtime when everyone is either asleep or at the pub - minus 1000pts.

Don't forget this is just for fun so please enter regardless of your score.

From January 2005 there will also be a Table WITHOUT trigpoints.

<_<:huh::(:bad::blink:

Edited by rutson