Pda Storage Card

Wadders

I decided to change the maps on my 1gb card, so deleted the old maps off.

However there is still some files on the card adding up to over 400 meg that it wont let me delete.

Is there a way of formatting the card and wiping it clean either in the pda (XDA2)

or on the pc.

help.....i am tearing out what little hair i have left!!

B******* computers!! <_<:lol::D

Waaders....if you do my Birds Eye View (again), Stuey left a card reader. If you use that you should be able to format the card just as you would a floppy.

p.s. In South Africa, floppies are called Stiffies ('cause the're stiffer than the old floppies) (Visions of swarms of SA IT chaps walking around with 3.5" stiffies) hahaha ;)

p.s. In South Africa, floppies are called Stiffies ('cause the're stiffer than the old floppies) (Visions of swarms of SA IT chaps walking around with 3.5" stiffies) hahaha 

giggle - blush..... won't be able to get this picture out of my head now when any SA guy talks to me !!!! giggle again....

Waaders....if you do my Birds Eye View (again), Stuey left a card reader. If you use that you should be able to format the card just as you would a floppy.

Ahhhhhh, nice thought Tim, but the card reader that I left in Birds Eye View is for SmartMedia cards, not SD... sorry ;).