One Way Streets In Mapsource

I've used MetroGuide 5 and City Select 5 to route through Washington, DC a few times and have not seen any such errors. I've been pleased with both.

Given the amount of data it takes to map the entire U.S., I can imagine that there could be a few such errors here and there though. But again, I haven't seen any.

I have City Select v6 in my iQue and 76C. I just checked the Sandpoint, Id map and it sure doesn't show any one way streets. I was geocaching there this summer and my iQue tried to get me to drive the wrong way on one-way streets. I am not sure just how long Sandpoint has had one way streets. If they just put them in I can understand why they didn't show up. I hate one-way street when you are geocaching in a strange city. Dick, W7WT

Looked up Port Angeles, Wa on Mapsource, and also on MS Streets and Trips. US 1 that goes through the main part of the town is split into two one way streets and has been that way for years. Doesn't show any arrows even at 200 feet in either Mapsource or MS Streets and Trips. Maybe they only do that for the larger Cities.

Doubled checked on the iQue that has v6 of City Select and it is not indicated there either. Please give me a town or city that is in the NW that has the arrows so I can check on it. No big deal, just curious. Dick, W7WT

I've never seen any directional arrows in MG-USA v4 either, but it must know about one-way restrictions since it does the routing correctly. When routing in downtown SF with many one-ways you can see that the route is chosen to go the right way. Switch the vehicle type from Car to Pedestrian under preferences and the new route will be more direct by ignoring these one-way restrictions.

Maybe I have something set wrong, but I don't see any directional arrows in City Select. However, when I tried to draw a route the wrong way down several one way streets, the program would draw the route the correct way.

My apologies, I meant Streets and Trips. I use both frequently.

Checking CS I also was not allowed to route against a one way street. MS S&T 11.00.18.19000 does show the directional arrows

I've never seen any directional arrows in MG-USA v4 either, but it must know about one-way restrictions since it does the routing correctly. When routing in downtown SF with many one-ways you can see that the route is chosen to go the right way. Switch the vehicle type from Car to Pedestrian under preferences and the new route will be more direct by ignoring these one-way restrictions.

Come to think of it, you may be right. When routing in Port Angeles, Wa. it did route correctly. but not in Sand Point, Id. But then you do have to take routing with a grain of salt. I have had Bitchin Betty on my iQue want me to drive 86 miles and make a U turn. Once she has figuered out where she is and where we want to go, she is usually correct.

OOPS! Thanks for all the responses on this thread, but I just realized that my MG v5 does have the 1-way, just there are no arrows. Because MG 5 can't route on the GPSr, I never even thought to test it on the computer. I just assumed without the arrows, the street settings were not there. (this can get anoying driving around town, trying to route yourself (its OK, I am the passenger, not the driver) and not being able to see the arrows. BTW i own a legend; it doesn't autoroute either)

So, I guess the question now is: Can you turn these arrows on?