Flame On!

koz

never thought i'd say this as i'm a sensitive soul, but with all the holiday cheer, over-zealous moderators, and members'-only as, gotta admit things are getting a little boring here...so, if you promise yo be gentle, go ahead and flame me just a little...topic of your choice...or at least a goo, unwholesome dirty joke?

I never could understand complaining that something or someplace is boring when you don't have to be there.

In my adult life the only time that I've been bored is when I was at work and things were slow. When I'm not at work I can do what I want I don't get bored, I just move on to something else.

By the way, this isn't a flame or a suggestion that you go away, it's just an observation that I've had for a long time and you gave me the opportunity to say it. Thank you.

Edited by RichardMoore

so this nun with ketchup all over her outfit walks into a bar, with a 4 foot hat-rack under one arm, and some goo under the other...the bartender says, "that's quite a nasty habit you've got there."...

Edited by NFA

The Geocaching.com forum is for suggesting improvements and reporting bugs about the website. This thread is off-topic so I am closing it. A thread like this might be appropriate for the off-topic forum, if the discussion followed the forum guidelines applicable there. If interested, become a premium member and submit to the flames over there. Thanks.