Paperless Caching

OK, so I took the plunge a few months ago and finally went completely paperless with gsak, gpx sonar (ok they both do not dissimilar things, but I like the interface of gpx sonar on my ppc) and memory map. All works perfectly apart from one issue. As gpx sonar, and gsak come to that, construct their cache pages from the gpx file, the cache pages don't contain any images. In general this isn't a problem, however, it can be distinctly annoying when you come across a cache for which a picture is part of the clue (GC2B2A for example). Since spoiler synch doesn't grab these pictures because they aren't spoilers. Does anyone have any other suggestions before I write something?

Thanks,

Pat.

as mentioned in an email to arrks and myself, there is a problem with gpxsonar in that if the cache page uses images for the page itself (not spoilers) then gpxsonar doesn't have them (as they are not contained within the gpx). Thats the only drawback i've discovered so far.

I briefly tried using wget to grab the images off the page from a gpx but didn't get a chance to get it working properly though.