Magellan Meridain Gold Accessories?

Ufemism

B) I bought a Magellan Meridian Gold three weeks ago because i couldn't wait for my husband to buy it for me for Christmas... when I heard about Geocaching, I had to start RIGHT AWAY!! He would like to buy me some accessories for Christmas since he couldn't get the GPSr. I know I'd like some street mapping software, but which one? Also, what else should I ask for? Dash mount? I bought it at Wal-Mart and they only seemed to have the unit, no extras, so I have no idea what could be available for this! I think he would be looking to spend around $150-$200. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :lol:

I'd get the window mount. I know the GPS is pretty heavy and it can pull on it a lot, but I just put it low enough that the bottom of the GPS rests against the dash somewhere and then it vibrates less too. The window mounts ones are easier to move from car to car. Just think about when you go on vacation to Hawaii and want to take your GPS with you. B)