New Oakvile Multi Cache

TankerandDevious

I have reworked the cache it is now a little more challenging the waypoints are scattered a little farther apart and hidden better away from muggles

if you have done it try again you will like it better

if you havnt done it give it a try its pretty cool

its a great walk on tie Nipegon trail! the whole thing goes in a big circle so you dont have to walk far from the cache back to your parking if you choose to park where I listed it

Finally, I had a couple of spare hours to try this. Obviously a couple of hours isn't going to be enough. I got to the second stage. I think I know where it is, looks like lots of activity there. I unfortunately didn't help. I couldn't find the cache anywhere, I think I looked at every tree. All the logs say it is easy and may get muggled - ummm. But you say you have changed it to prevent this, does the waypoint at the first cache still point to the second.

I know - this is an easy excuse for me not finding the cache. :huh: Anyway I had to leave to go back to work, and I had been there too long. Didn't want to get arrested for hanging out in the bushes.

Boxer when did you look? today? I live in the neighborhood at the beginning of the cache if you want to hunt for it at lunch Ill go with ( I work from home ) would be nice to meet some other cachers I wont give any clues unless you absolutly cant find it

I wouldnt mind going along just to see how it plays out with someone that doesnt know where it is

Edited by Tanker&Devious