Attention: "what A Guy", Ivan Washed Up Your Cach

litlrooh

To those who are hunting the "What a guy!" cache, it was washed up on our property along the Susquehanna river after Ivan's flooding.

We have it here at our house, but since we know nothing about geocaching and hiding it, we weren't sure what you'd like us to do with it ;)).

Just wanted to let you know!

Dan and Kristen

Hi! Thanks for registering and posting about this!!!!!

The Cache is owned by CCCooper Agency. If you click the link I just gave, that will take you to the cache page where you will find a link for their profile. From there, you can email them and tell them that you have the cache. I am sure they would like to hear from you and I don't think they read the forums here much!

Thanks!!!!!! It is always nice when people find caches and seek to locate the owners! ;)

Edit: Here is a direct link to thier Profile Page.

Edited by carleenp

I posted a note with a link to this forum on the cache page. That should get their attention. Thanks for finding the cache. Don't forget to log it, and welcome to geocaching. ;) Most of the caches are just as easy to find... Especially BrianSnat's :lol:

Edit: Spell check

Edited by BMSquared
I posted a note with a link to this forum on the cache page.  That should get their attention.  Thanks for finding the cache.  Don't forget to log it, and welcome to geocaching. ;)  Most of the caches are just as easy to find... Especially BrianSnat's  :lol:

Edit: Spell check

They're not all as easy to find as this one, though ;)

Yep! I am thinking that litlrooh can log their first cache find and add that they found it without a GPS!!!!!

**Yep! I am thinking that litlrooh can log their first cache find and add that they found it without a GPS!!!!! **

LOL!!

I hadn't even thought of that. Actually they did contact us, and we will probably hide it for them (after I figure out how to do the coordinates, etc...and let you all find it from there!

I've been wanting to get into geocaching for some time now, guess we're in it now!! It looks like fun.

Thanks for all the replies!

litlrooh