Idea For My Tb.

hunter-bob

I have this idea for a Tb.

Its this notebook i got that has a rubberband around it this is what it will say ....

Folklore seeker

I'm the folklore seeker and I'm seeking local folklore and legends.

If no legends or folklore is known just past me on to the drylooking cacha.

Types of folklore.....

myths

stuff about lost treasures

war legends/myths

...some other thing if I think of then or get idea's about.

PLEASE WRITE IN ENGLISH!!

This is something I'd like to try but I don't know, if I use it here's what it would say... I would like it if you would donate lowest levle of local currency for Collection purposes.( No U.S. currercy). I'd like to get one of each type.

I don't know about the last prat but it would be fun to start Collocation that way.

Tell me what you think about it maybe a better way of wording it and what you think of the last part.

The notebook idea is a good one. Local legends are always interesting. I've got a sketchbook set aside that I'm going to launch and ask people to do...whatever in it. Draw a picture, tell a story, press a flower, leave a big greasy thumbprint.

The currency one is a different bug? Like, a bag or something, that collects small coins? It would have to log a lot of mileage to gather any kind of collection. Particularly now that all of Europe is on the same currency.

Logbook travel bugs have been done, it's the theme of the logbooks that are different. I had one come through called "The Usual Suspects" and it wanted to go to certain cachers. Stayfloopy told me I was a supsect and gave me a heads up that he dropped it off, not to far from me. I managed to get it signed by Mayor Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City at a caching event called No Wine, No Whiskey, No Women. The proof is in the photo. Mopar has it now, and he's supposed to drop it off somewhere soon.

At one of our Wings and Beer events Capybaron came down from MA with a pre-travel bug tag travelling logbook, that happened to have been sent out by CT Trampers, before they knew about travel bugs, and it made it's way back to them, they were at the event. That was pretty cool. But it had no tag, so couldn't be tracked, which made it an especially nice surprise.

Reading this thread brings up a question...

I know there is a TB gallery (for pictures etc.) and a TB graveyard for when they dissappear. The nice part about the graveyard is an actual list.

Is there a "list" of either active or all TBs? I know there is an option in the Advanced Search to look for words or names, but I'm thinking of just an existing list.

Thanks