"i Know What You Did Last Group Hike" Group Hike

avroair

Maybe a Palisades group hike is in store

It is a nice place but most of the area geocachers cleared out the area during last falls picnic there.

I've got scatttered caches along the Palisades in NJ. Then some more in Tallman (NY) and a good cluster up in Rockland Lake State Park with 8 caches on the bottom half of the large park and 2 caches in the top half of the park.

Cool. Up the cliffs, down the cliffs, up the cliffs, down the cliffs.

Can you line up the caches nicely or do we need to keep backtracking.?

It is a nice place but most of the area geocachers cleared out the area during last falls picnic there.

Can still set it up since MOST OF THE AREA GEOCACHERS don't go on the group hikes in the first place! :lol:

I don't have a trail map. I'll have to check with Campmor since they kept saying "next month" for getting the Palisades maps in. Supposedly the NJNYTC was having issues getting them out.

Does anyone have a Palisades map, even the "old" one?

I don't have a trail map. I'll have to check with Campmor since they kept saying "next month" for getting the Palisades maps in. Supposedly the NJNYTC was having issues getting them out.

Does anyone have a Palisades map, even the "old" one?

PIPC makes thier own maps. You can get them at one of the visitors centers.

I might be up for a Palisades run. I have never participated in a group hunt before, but I would like to get back over to the Palisades again. I still need to hit most of the ones along the cliffs. I had a "Wife Malfuntion" over the summer and was not permitted proper time to complete most of them.

Are we kicking around dates yet? I didn't see anything that looks definite.