Accessing Gc In The Field

harold1066

You're on Snaik...Angela and I will be there come hell or... (wait a minute!?...maybe I better take a peek at that link....holy moly!!!!)...you must be joking mate? :P:D:huh:

It says remember to bring your survival kit and crampons....can I bring my own ambulance and air/sea rescue helicopter :blink::lol::huh:

Er....how about a more life/health friendly cache where oxygen masks are not a necessity Snaik? Remember I'm an invalid with a bad back and a gammy leg :blink:

Your joking right? I hope your joking? :lol::D:D

Ullium.

Looking at the decrepit old man I am now Snaik you would not believe that I was once fit enough to have stood on top of both Schiehallion, Ben Gulabin and many many more Scottish mountains in my youth!

Clicking on your photos from the top of Schiehallion which look down on the Rannoch Moor brought a tear to my eye as it brought back so many memories of hiking, camping and fishing expeditions in that very area!.... but hey!....maybe next year I will be fit enough to climb some of these great mountains again .... alas....just at the moment I can only dream about it!

I envy you Snaik :lol:

Mark you I am improving and have actually climbed a few smallish hills whist geocaching! So I have high hopes :):):)

Ullium.