Searching For The Precious In Colorado!

Kealia

We knowz it's there - and we wantz it back!

Looks like I may be coming to Colorado next week 9/23 & 9/24. I'll be in meetings all day on the 23rd, but should have Friday morning to cache - woo hoo!

Not sure exactly where I'm going to be yet (although I've heard downtown Denver).

Anybody want to recommend some nearby caches? I think I'll have about 4 hours to cache Friday morning and typically prefer traditionals vs. micros.

I'll post when and where I'll be once I know more - -

Oh, man. This is *too* funny. I expect to be in the Denver area sometime that week as well, but it looks like I might be down there on the 21st and 22nd. I plan to bring a bunch of Travel Bugs with me. Hopefully I can exchange several at a TB Hotel/Motel/Resort/Spa. Suggestions would be appreciated, as I've only been in that area once before, and then I simply drove to Colorado Springs.

Thanks for the reply, zoltig! As it happens that is one of the caches that is on my "potential" list. Potential only because I don't know how much free time I'll have. I arrive Tuesday and leave Wednesday! So here's a question: how close is "close"? We have some near the SeaTac Airport (Seattle-Tacoma) that are within walking distance.

Just got back in town after a few days of camping - no TV, radio, cellphones, Internet (forums!) and it feels great.

Looks like I come in Tursday morning for an afternoon meeting and possibly spilling over until dinner.

I should have Friday morning until about 12:00 free to grab a few caches (wish I had more time).

Hopefully this client pans out and this is the first trip of many (when I'll be able to meet up with some of you).

If things changes and I have more time I'll let you know.

MY trip to Colorado is October 17 - 20 , 2004. What are the 'cool' caches to see in the Boulder, Longmont, Denver airport areas?

Hi Dr. "D"!

Here is a link for the hills outside of Boulder. This will be central to several great caches. A few virts and some traditionals.

I didn't know if you had plans to get out of the towns to do any caching.

Mondo's is a Bug Hotel not far from DIA.

If you do this cache on a Wed. about 4:30 or so, stop in at the Pumphouse Brewery and visit with a few of us Colorado cachers that, :P ahh,.. :P ahem.. :P ahh wellll,, :D sip some tea. :D OK WE DRINK A BEER OR TWO. :P There I said it., and we'll be happy to buy you a round or two. :D When the weather is nice, we are out on the patio. Or when the weather is bad we are out on the patio.

Z