Garmin Gps Ii Plus -- Instructions?

taterpeeple

Hi All,

I'm new to this whole entire thing and until my birthday, am using a friend's old Garmin GPS II Plus GPS, that has NO owners manual. I know I can download from the website, but it requires adobe acrobat reader, which takes 12 - 14 hrs to download from a dial-up modem, which is what I have. Can someone please explain how to enter the coordinates of a Geocache on this so I can use it to get there? I thought I had the location entered, but it entered it as my home not the place I want to be.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tater

Push the “enter” button down for three seconds. A new waypoint page will appear. Use the rocker key pad (the big center button) to highlight the coordinates. Push “enter” now overwrite the coordinates to the cache coordinates again using the rocker keypad.

Be sure to hilight the "done" and press "enter" before you exit the page.

Push the “enter” button down for three seconds. A new waypoint page will appear. Use the rocker key pad (the big center button) to highlight the coordinates. Push “enter” now overwrite the coordinates to the cache coordinates again using the rocker keypad.

Be sure to hilight the "done" and press "enter" before you exit the page.