Looking For Help With Gc3153

LisaS

I'm seeking assistance with locationless cache GC3153. In this cache, one must convert your screen name to coordinates and then find someone to go to that coordinate and snap a picture of their GPS. Both parties will get credit for this find. I just did one for someone stationed oversees and now would like to find one for myself. So, is anyone close to N 55 12.7 that can help? the final two digits are wide open bases on my screen name of LisaS, which widens the area a wee bit.

Well I've got naff all chance of finding anyone in the N79 27.66x region :lol:

But you might find someone fairly easily in W 079.... It doesn't have to be just North. Westing would put me somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, so that was out.

LisaS

Anybody up around N53 06.82x?  :(

Yes, this is 2 mins up the road from us outside our church. Will pop out tomorrow and take the picture as it is dark now :(:o

Public thanks to the aRRKS. True to their word, photos arrived and have been logged. This gets us to the minor milestone of 25. Was feeling quite chuffed until I looked at their stats!

Public thanks to the aRRKS.  True to their word, photos arrived and have been logged.  This gets us to the minor milestone of 25.  Was feeling quite chuffed until I looked at their stats!

We can give this up anytime...oh sorry that's another thread :huh:

Thanks for kbootb for the use of their name :huh: