Good deal on batteries for your GPSr

Harrald

friday and saturday only (10/18 and 10/19)

KMart B&M has the rayovac maximum plus alkaline batteries (AA,AAA) buy one pack, get one free,instanly. also, use the $5.00 gift card coupon with the purchase of two packs. (coupon can be found on the battery display)

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

My Gosh! Haven't you discovered Nickel Metal Hydride batteries yet? Pay $12 for four, they last all day and can be recharged 1,000 times. I'd have given up on geocaching if I had to put a pack of alkyline batteries in mine for each day of caching. Buy a voltage inverter from Radio Shack and you can charge the batteries in your car while you drive or while you are out hunting. It still is cheaper than alkylines.

Steve Bukosky N9BGH

Waukesha Wisconsin

Better look for 2000mAh NiMH from a brand name company. U find reliable test reports eg. at digital camera sites.

Those no names never reach the written on capacity.

And invest some bucks in a quality fast charger unit (features: decharge, control of voltage, heat and capacity level while charging)! This money gets back to you on increased lifetime of your batteries and on longer lasting usage time.

U might need only two sets instead of carrying dozens of cheap ones (which loose their charge thru storage)