Website Error

New England n00b

I was trying to access all my cache logs from my cache page (logged in of course). SImilar error appeared when trying to access travel bug logs.

Here is the error: (about 4:50am EST, 08/01/04)

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLogTypeList._FillData(DataSet& WptLogTypeData) +231

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLogTypeList..ctor(DataSet WptLogTypeData) +43

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLogType.GetUserLogTypeList(Int64 UserID, WptDataSources DataSource) +107

Geocaching.UI.my_logs.BuildLogFilters(WptDataSources Datasource) +51

Geocaching.UI.my_logs.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +476

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1096

Geocaching.UI.my_logs.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +48

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Edited by New England n00b

:( Wow! Thanks! I just posted it as an FYI - wasn't sure if it was one of those temporary glitches or whatnot. I had a moment to check on something (3rd shift makes sleeping at night difficult), but it wasn't really all that critical to me - not sure how it affected anyone else, having limited webby skills. Jeez, talk about service!

On the other hand, Jeremy - you have a life, use it! :D