Anything Better Than Maporama?

I just stumbled across another interactive mapping website, perhaps some of you might not have tried before. The name of the place is Maporama, and while it appears to be based in France - it has remarkably detailed maps of the US.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of an interactive mapping website that can give any "better" results than what you get at Maporama. I don't expect that there could/would be much better online... amazing that you can get that much detail for free, and from another country at that. :o

Anyway - feel free to followup with your favorite interactive map site, if it is one you think we might not have heard of before or might enjoy using better than the regular Yahoo Maps / Mapquest / Mapblast / etc.

There are a lot of things to like about that site. BIG MAPS! Displays Lat/Lon when you put in an address. Lots of 'themes'. Street Number ranges when you zoom in. Very neat stuff. I need to get boulter to add a link to his coordinate converter and mapper page...

--Marky