Slow Page Loads

LordSaw

:(

For the last few days I have been having problems of the next screen load taking an extremely long time to load after hitting the submit button on PQ, Log entries, Log Updates, and Sending Email through gc.com. Is anyone else having a similar problem or is it just me. The only thing I can think that I might have done to cause this is to install a couple of Windows Critical Updates from Microsoft.

Thanks,

Yes, I am using IE, this problem only appears on certain pages. All the forums work fine. It's just after I hit submit on the items I mentioned in my previous post. All the other sites I visit regularly still have the normal load time. Only the follow up to a submit button click. I can't believe that GC.com is IE challenged to be politically correct. :(

Thats really odd. For me, on IE almost everything runs 100% okay until I try Groundspeak.com or Geocaching.com. Then everything goes pffffft and takes forever.

Eventually I downloaded Mozilla Firefox free from Mozilla.org. Its a better browser anyway. Everything has worked fine since.

Just a crazy quirk. I have no idea.

Today, it appears to be working better. I just logged two caches and a travel bug with log edits with no delays or blank screens. I did not do anything to my system between yesterday and today. Oh well, the mysteries of the internet.

:D