X-citing Contests!

Peregrine007

For any of you that are interested in exciting GPS contests with big $$ prizes, check out some of the contests put out by the X-TREME GPS TEAM up here on Vancouver Island on the Canadian west coast. Their contests span much of British Columbia Canada, and they've also been 'branching out' into areas of the United States including California, Nevada, Utah, and more...

There's even a big contest going on right now that takes place almost entirely (or maybe altogether entirely - who knows!) in Utah! Check out Operation Desert Command for all the details!

So, get a team together and participate, or just log on to check out some of the action at Vancouver Island GPS! Team Phoenix is a regular to these contests... will you be our next competition?!?!

So, it's almost like the TAD Gear Quest out of the Bay Area. :laughing: I love a good challenge.

Kind of in the same line is the up coming On-Road Navigational Rally out of Reno, Nv [not the proper name] but the prize here is more the adventure [opinion based on their Off-Road Navigational Rally out of Fallon, Nv.]. <_<

Got a link to the Reno deal? My car might be able to handle that one. :D

--Marky

Stay tuned for the Reno Navigational Rally. I think it hasn't been posted yet but I'll get the word out once I see it.

I made an Excel Workbook to help tally races like this but have no clue about it's details - no unfair advantage. I did this so everyone will know the scores and winners after the last racer hands in their race data rather than a few days after the event. If they don't find any errors or bugs, it will be used and make the finish line a fun place to hang out. ;)