NJ Statewide Cache Hunt info

Geoman007

You will be picking your own route to follow and will do so by signing up on the forums located on my web page at www.geocities.com/funksb2002

YOU MUST DO THIS ASAP. The routes will be known by letters.

Then follow(once on my forums)...

Below in the forums you will see letters a-t. These letters represent route names. You must post your GEOCACHING SCREENNAME as a reply to one of the letters to be assigned a route.

The routes were generated at random using a computer. I have 10 locations that were scrambled around differently in each route. This year's event is different in that you will not be travelling in a loop around the state but following your own individual route.

The first person to post a reply to a route name will be the only one following that route. In each cache will be an envelope with your route letter on it. Remove that envelope only, take it with you as it has information for the next location within it. Please do not look in other envelopes as that would be cheating and you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. If you have any questions, email me at sub4dave@comcast.net or funksb2002@yahoo.com

Edited by Keystone Approver

AS OF THE 8TH OF JULY, THERE ARE 23 PEOPLE/TEAMS REGISTERED. THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 24 TEAMS.

JANDM AND JMBELLA, YOU ARE REGISTERED BUT HAVE NOT LOGGED A NOTE ON THE GC.COM PAGE, PLEASE DO SO.

ALSO ROUTES NEED TO BE PICKED BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE BY JULY10 OR THEY WILL BE PICKED FOR YOU.

SKULLY AND MULDER ET AL

JANDM

NJMAILLADY

FIREWOLF

MR.MAGOO

PLEASE DO THIS ASAP AT WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/FUNKSB2002 AND THEN CLICK ON THE FORUMS. REPLY TO A LETTER

To all participants,

As you may know, there is a 24 team max. I currently have TeamTudy on standby incase a team drops out. If you are not going to participate in the hunt but have signed up, or if you do not wish to participate anymore, let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Geoman007