New Cache

Team Sweikies

Hello,

Over the weekend, I chatted online with the cache reviewer for The Netherlands. The motherboard on his computer had fried and he has not had access to his home computer. I see that there is a large backlog of caches in his area, including yours. Rest assured that it IS in the system. Thank you for your patience!

I will look further into this issue, which affects about 40 caches -- 5 of which have been patiently waiting for even longer than you have! I will post something in our reviewer's forum and see if one of the other European reviewers can help out, or if the Dutch reviewer is able to give an update. On Saturday he said that he had regained internet access (obviously, since that is where I was speaking with him), but that was it. I am sorry that I don't have additional information at this time.

Hooray! I see that the Dutch reviewer has been hard at work. With his computer now limping along again (while awaiting a replacement), he has whittled away the backlog down to just 11 caches. That's a lot of work! And Sweikes, I see that your cache has been listed! (You may want to change the "found it" log on your own cache into a "note.")