St. Louis Or Bust

GeoGryffindor

We, several people from Oklahoma, are planning a cache machine, to come to St. Louis. There are several of us from the Tulsa Area Geocachers and Oklahoma City Area Geocachers that plan on attending.

Our plans: To arrive on a Friday, cache that day and cache on Saturday, come back on Sunday. We are looking at the last weekend of July or the first weekend of August.

Mission: We will arrive - park the vehicles - from that point on we will only use public transporation. We will go out in teams of four or six and have a race to see who can get the most caches in those two days - after pooling money - the winning team gets rewarded.

What we are needing: We are wanting to find out if there is a way to get waypoints for some of the Metrolink and Metrobus. That way we can plan out our trip a little further.

Would anyone be able to help us out here or know of someone who can?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!!

Tonja

GeoGryffindor

Member of Tulsa Area Geocachers

I will be in the St. Louis area for the night of August 12, while driving from Michigan to Arizona, and the O.C.B. Travel Bug will be with me...would love to set something up, if it were possible...

I already have a Ft. Worth Cache Event scheduled for the 14th, and would love to get one going in St. Louis....