A Bad Day Of Geocaching...

nfa

Hi,

I sought and found 5 caches yesterday, it snowed in the morning, I tipped my canoe looking for the 1st cache of the day, but it was a great day of caching. :ph34r:

Today was another story, I was all set to chase a longer cache, and set out by 7am. I was walking in cache-country by 8am, and realized I was on the wrong trail by about 830...I walked on that trail until about 9am hopiing it would cross the correct trail (it didn't), before heading back to my car. Disgusted with myself for not finding the correct trail, I headed for home (I make it a rule never to cache angry, especially angry with myself). :blink:

Even though I didn't find the cache I was looking for, I had a wonderful walk in beautiful woods, and was home in time for an early lunch followed by an afternoon cache hide and some serious lawn-mowing (it is memorial day after all). :D

nfa

Hi,

I sought and found 5 caches yesterday, it snowed in the morning, I tipped my canoe looking for the 1st cache of the day, but it was a great day of caching. :D

Today was another story, I was all set to chase a longer cache, and set out by 7am.  I was walking in cache-country by 8am, and realized I was on the wrong trail by about 830...I walked on that trail until about 9am hopiing it would cross the correct trail (it didn't), before heading back to my car.  Disgusted with myself for not finding the correct trail, I headed for home (I make it a rule never to cache angry, especially angry with myself). :blink:

Even though I didn't find the cache I was looking for, I had a wonderful walk in beautiful woods, and was home in time for an early lunch followed by an afternoon cache hide and some serious lawn-mowing (it is memorial day after all).  :lol:

nfa

Been there and done that, too often. MS streest love to put on the other side of a creek or major ravine, getting me to xxx.06/07 away. Only to find out, I have to start over, or find a different route :ph34r: . It is all part of the game, we enjoy so much. You are not alone. A bad day of caching [with the exception of loosing something :D ], sure beats a good day doing something else. Sf1

Harleycache wrote:

I love Florida! I don't care how humid it gets!

GPSKitty wrote:

I feel the same way about Southern Calif.  And we don't have humidity.

NFA wrote:

Even though I didn't find the cache I was looking for, I had a wonderful walk in beautiful woods, and was home

Hehe, I have a friend who is a blackjack dealer in Las Vegas. He says that 90% of the people that play at his table, if they introduce themselves, say they're from, "God's Country, ________." Of course, everyone's from someplace different, but they all think it's God's Country.

You optimists!! You can be hard to understand. Me, I want things so good I can take them for granted or I'm not happy. :D

Hehe, I have a friend who is a blackjack dealer in Las Vegas. He says that 90% of the people that play at his table, if they introduce themselves, say they're from, "God's Country, ________." Of course, everyone's from someplace different, but they all think it's God's Country.

hi, I'm trgrhappy and I'm from Satans back yard.....west Texas

hehe...sorry, couldn't help myself