Anyone Heading To Ireland?

Hi all,

Being one of the more prominent Irish cachers and owning the geocaching_ireland egroup (http://www.egroups.com/geocaching_ireland) I get a lot of e-mails from people visiting Ireland looking for help and advice for their holiday and planned caching activities.

Having patiently answered all mails (mainly from US cachers) I was wondering if anybody else is coming to Ireland over the summer - as all the information I put together may be of use to future visitors.

So -stick up a post or mail me through geocaching.com if you have any questions on this funny little island of ours...

Thanks for your offer of recommendations!

We'll be visiting for the first two weeks of August, staying at B&B's probably mostly in the west, though maybe a day or two in Dublin. Itinerary is highly flexible, with the only requirement being an anniversary celebration.

I hadn't thought to look for an egroup, but will take a look or two. Thanks for your posting.

We plan to start in Doolin, then spend 5 - 6 days going north to Donegal, then find our way back down to Cork and the Ring of Kerry for about a week (probably in Killorglin for a day of Puck Faire). Not sure if we'll make it out to the Aran Isles or not.

I hope to load up a herd of travel bugs before our visit, and would appreciate any cache recommendations.

Thanks!