Deletng Pocket Queries

K-9 Cachers

K-9,

At the bottom of the actual PQ page is a link that enables you to delete the pocket query.

As you construct a new PQ, look to the bottom of the actual form on the right side and there be the button.

Enjoy,

CdirtO

Don't delete them, just turn them off - uncheck all days of the week to produce them.

I don't know if it still applies, but it used to be that if you kept deleting PQs and adding new ones, their processing would happen later in the day, than if you juct reuse and change your existing PQs.

Actually the newest created ones run first.

I have 5 set up that run every Monday. I don't delete them I just let them stay and run. When they first started they kicked off a couple of minutes after midnight. They now run at around 12:40 am. They slip back a minute or two every week. The new ones that I create go off at a couple of minutes after midnight.

For me it is not a big deal midnight PST is 3 am for me so not a problem. But if you were in a time zone where midnight PST is more towards the morning time for you those 40 mintues may make a difference if you are waiting for the newest version of your PQ.