Pocket Query Only Returning 60

Hello. I am trying to solve a problem that has me purplexed.

I set up a Pocket Query to find only Found Geocaches, and have it set to sort them form my home coordinates and in my home state of Michigan only.

When I have the Query parameters set, I click Submit, it does its thing, and returns me to the new page as usual. The problem comes up after this.

I do a Preview search, and I only get 60 caches coming up, when I have 79 showing on my profile. I bought and use the CacheMate application for my Tungsten T PDA (PalmOS) to keep track of my caches. The way CacheMate works is that you use a desktop application to convert the PQ .gpx file (MacCMConvert in my case, as I use a Macintosh) to a .pdb (Palm Database) file that CacheMate can use. You then HotSync the file to the PDA.

CacheMate senses when a new upload has been done, and converts the new file to a category that you select, in this case, I use "Found," as this reflects the Pocket Query. I also find I have 60 geocaches and not the 79 my stats profile is showing that I have.

Can anyone tell me why my Pocket Queries are only returning 60 Found (filtered) caches when I know I have 79?

Thanks and Warm regards from,

Archived caches will not show up in a PQ, so that may explain it.

Ah! That could explain it. I'll give it a look. You realize, of course, that 19 caches would've had to have been archived. :D If it turns out that's not the case, do you know of any other possibilities that would account for the numerical discrepancy?

Thanks for the quick response. :D

Warm regards,