traversing web site

CoolMule

Is there an easy way to get back to the cache page to log it after finding the cache. I travel alot and just put in the zip code for the area to locate caches to find. After I return I rarely have the zip code and can't locate the cache page again. Hints???

Keep the window open with all the caches you searched by zip code. Then simply RIGHT click on the cache page you want to open and choose "open in new window." Voila, your initial search never disappears.

I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people in the world. I'm just saying we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Yep, saving your search page is good. Also when there are caches I am planning to grab that don't show up on the zip code search, like along a long vacation route, I will select 'Watch This Cache' . This will place them on My Cache Page under Manage Watch Lists. They are listed all together and I can remove them when finished.

wvabackpacker, I think he meant days down the road. Perhaps he is traveling somewhere and finds the cache details here on geocaching.com. Then while on vacation or something he goes and gets the cache(s). When he returns home to enter his finds on the site, he might not remember the exact zipcode of where it was. I believe Eeyore and Shadow answered it pretty much by using the GC**** code on a search. You could also do it by state, then local city and find it that way.

Brian Wood

Woodsters Outdoors

http://www.woodsters.com