Site Problems

Nottrikk

Hi all,

I'm based in the U.K., not sure if that will have a bearing or not, but I'm having problems with uploading a pic for my profile and/or forum avatar. It foes appear to load onto the system, but when I look for it, the only place I can find it is on the page where you load more images. It doesn't appear on my profile preferences page. Tried logging out and back in and all of the regular things.

Also, recently, I am having problems staying logged in on the site even when I request to stay logged in. It's definately not the cookie settings that I have on. I have no trouble whatsoever with other sites that I have requested to stay logged into. This is only something that has started happening in the past couple of weeks.

Anyone know if the problems are related or possibly what is causing them? :D

Please bear in mind that I am fairly computer phobic. I broke out in a sweat just typing "cookie settings" B)

Oh, and I am still on Windoze 98 (first version) if that has any bearing on it.

Mark

Team Nottrikk

The "Edit profile" page is in the old code base, so you will get logged out quickly since almost the entire site is now in the new code base. The good news is I am working on updating that page right now, so by the end of the week this will be resolved.

Images you upload will not be available unless it has the JPG extension. As part of the new release the uploading of profile and avatar images will be handled like the rest of the site, so this will no longer be an issue.

Suffice it to say, both of your problems will be resolved shortly.

Nut brown ales are my favorite :D

I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good,

B)

Nut brown ales are my favorite :)

I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good, I promised Hydee I’d be good,

:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having problems....

When trying to access any of the menus from the left (Track Travel Bug, etc), I get this message

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur