Maps On My Legend

If this is posted on the wrong place feel free to move me ... I went to a cache page today then checked out the Map Quest map for the cache and noticed that it had a "DownLoad to PDA". option..Clicked on that and then downloaded the "AvantGo software"...Now its on my Sony Clie...Went to down load the map and it won't go to my PDA...What am I doing wrong???...Is there a better program for downloading Map Quest maps to my PDA?

Thanx

yup its my first time...How do I Sync it?

You will need to make sure that the AvantGo program is loaded on your PDA and that "AvantGo Connect" is in your list of HotSync Conduits. You will also need to go to their website and sign up for the service (it's free), register with a user name and password and make sure it's also stored on your PDA (Click AvantGo, Options, Server Preferences, Settings to find it).

From there just make sure it's enabled to run on your hotsyncs and you should be ok. I say "Should" because there's always a gremlin in there somewhere just waiting to screw things up. :P

Bret